Monday, October 31, 2011

October 30, 2011

"May the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge, reward you fully for what you have done.” _Ruth 2:12,NLT-

This was said to Ruth by Boaz, her future husband. He saw from this woman great qualities and he knew what she did for her mother-in-law. In short, Ruth did the right things and made the best choice when she chose to be with God and His people.

Things will really fall into places when we make God our refuge. When we completely entrust to Him our lives which of course He graciously lends us everyday. Bad things may happen here and there but we are assured that God knows what is happening and He sees everything.

I will remember this verse and take this as one of His beautiful promises. I will just do good all by His grace so I can glorify His name and give Him honor. Knowing that someday, I will have my reward from Him. Not only for the reward will I do good but also for the love of Him and obedience to Him.

Lord, thank You for letting me read about Ruth again. I want to become like her, compassionate, loving, loyal and diligent. I want her to become my role-model.

Thank You Lord that I am assured that if I bring myself under Your wings things will just fall into places no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment