Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6, 2012 Tuesday

"Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path."
-Psalm 119:105, NLT-

I need guidance from You Father especially now that I am faced with a dilemma. Lord, it is not about religion right? It is not about the church a person goes to or denomination one belongs to but it is our relationship with You that matters.

Father, I cannot judge him right away that he is an "unbeliever." I still yet to know the condition of his heart and the way he sees and looks at You. His relationship with You of course, that's all that matters.

Father, I am not to going to be legalistic about things. Just guide me, guide us. I will just be still and know that You are God.

Father, he is a good man, a good person. His attitude and unassuming ways are like breath of fresh air from what I had encountered from those other guys before. Though he could be demanding sometimes. Maybe, he is just demanding. I am still yet to know him and to really get to know him.

Father, I appreciated it when he was so thoughtful enough to look for me and ask about me from our common friends. It was so sweet of him. Father, honestly, I really like him. But You have Your ways. I cannot do anything. But I will just be still. I will be still.

This is the time that I am going to be more faithful. And be just more faithful and obedient as I go through this season of my life. Just help me. Help me with what I am going through.

Father, I will rely on Your words and promises. Just guide me. And help me to do the right thing.

Father, help me as I go through this journey. Help me. I trust in You. Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment