Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 2012, Tuesday

" O our God, won’t you stop them? We are powerless against this mighty army that is about to attack us. We do not know what to do, but we are looking to you for help.”
-2 Chronicles 20:12 NLT-

Lord, this is also my appeal to You. We are under attack by the enemy, trying to destroy us but Lord, by Your grace, we will not budge. Honestly, I really don't know what to do. Really, I don't know. Should I stay or should I go?

Father, what do we do? Please give me wisdom. I really don't know what to do now. Please help me. Amen.

" But you will not even need to fight. Take your positions; then stand still and watch the LORD’s victory. He is with you, O people of Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid or discouraged. Go out against them tomorrow, for the LORD is with you!” -2 Chronicles 20:17 NLT-

Lord, this is Your answer. That we don't have to fight. That all we need to do is to stand still and watch as You work in my life. As You work in our lives. This is Your fight. All we need to do is just be still. Just be still.

Father, next year, I already declared that I would be leaving my workplace. Is it wise for me to do or I am just being impulsive again?

I don't want my emotions to dominate me. Father, please give me wisdom. I appeal to You. Father, I don't want to leave my family especially my mother. I love my mother but I have my own wings. Father, may I just take my mother with me and my siblings as well?

Anyway, it is not something for me to worry about. There are still many things that will happen in my life. Whatever You will send my way, I will gladly and wholeheartedly accept. For now, I will just be still and really be still. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment