Thursday, October 27, 2011

Working For Good

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." -Romans 8:28, NLT-

Things sometimes do not happen the way we want them to. Sometimes setbacks happen and we get frustrated. But then as long as we know that God has a plan for our lives and everything works together for good then we can have an easier acceptance of things that happen to us.

I am not really feeling well now but God has a reason for this. All I need to do is to obey Him and trust Him completely with all my heart. I may not fully understand things but tomorrow and the days to come, I will. And I have learned my lessons. People are indeed more important than our selfish ambitions.

When I became a team leader, I was not so happy about the role but I had to accept it. Now, I have realized that God uses me in this area to show my concern and my love for others. Even to those who are not seemingly so. I am happy that God has been transforming me form glory to glory. All I need to do is just simply trust Him and completely at that.


Everything works together for our good. For my good. All I need to do is to obey and just obey. Be more faithful and just serve others the way God wants me to.

Lord, everything indeed works together for our good. And we simply just need to trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment