Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Isaiah 49:14-15

"Yet Jerusalem says, “The Lord has deserted us; the Lord has forgotten us.” “Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne?
But even if that were possible,I would not forget you!" -Isaiah 49:14-15, NLT-

I was having some bouts of mild depression hours ago. I actually noticed nowadays that I have been eating a lot for no reason at all. I was really hungry actually. Then I have realized that it was triggered by something deeper. Something more personal and more sensitive in the deepest part of me. My desire to have someone, a guy to love me as a girl. As his lady.

I have been seeing couples, bombarded by people in a relationship while I am here sailing all alone. I felt sad so I just ate and ate. Then today, somehow I hit rock bottom. I needed to tell God everything and ask for His grace. Then He gave me these verses.

I was actually having a feeling that He already forgot that aspect of my life but no, He has not. He has His plans and yes, just like our parents who only want what is best for us what more He who can love us more than they do.

I was and still am blessed by these verses.My soul has been lifted up. I thank God for these answers. No matter, He has not forgotten His promises. All I need to do is to trust Him and let go of my control, my worries, everything that gives doubt to what I believe about Him.

I am now going to rest minutes from now. At least, the ended with these kind of blessing. I am thankful.Simply thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment