Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 30, 2011

"So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
-1 Corinthians 10:31, NLT-

Dear Lord,

Did I glorify You again? Lord, this morning I had this urge to just fool around and I ended up going to the mall. I bought books again. I just love books but I lost some money again. I feel guilty about it. I mean, those were just loans from my mother and the money that is not yet with me is already "pawned" to her. Lord, this is shameful. I should have just saved those money for worse days. Lord, in everything be it in my finances or other areas of life, kindly give me wisdom and self-control. Let me do things for Your glory. Yet, I thank You for somehow not much money has been put into waste. I was able to find some good books that I can use for my study and leisure time. But I am thinking. With the rate of speed of my spending, no wonder I lose significant amount of resources.

Father, it is indeed true that You give us three valuable resources: time, money and our talents. Help me use each of them for Your glory, to help others, to make this world a better place. Lord, I believe that the reason I am still alive is because You want me to do something to let others know about You and live my life glorifying You.

Father, give me more wisdom. Lord, I am reminded of my debts. I will still pay for them. Give me wisdom Father God to use all my resources in godly ways, not wasteful ones. So that in everything that I do, I may glorify You and You alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment